Healthy Teeth Start Early
Every child deserves quality dental care
Healthy Kids, Happy Kids!
Our goal is to help your child achieve and maintain a healthy smile in a fun and supportive dental environment! We have developed a style of practicing dentistry that always puts the child first. Each member of our team has been carefully selected and trained to provide a positive dental experience for your child. We believe it is necessary to take time with each child to understand their specific needs and concerns.
We have made a commitment to our patients to ensure that their experience at our office is a positive one, and we want each child to look forward to visiting us in the future.
Our Doctors are specialists in pediatric dentistry and utilize state of the art technology to provide your family with the best care available.
We have taken great care in making sure our practice is a fun, inviting place for kids and families! We offer a warm, friendly and energetic atmosphere that will keep your little ones excited about visiting the dentist.
Brush, Brush, Brush!
Here’s how you can help:
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Floss regularly (ask a grown-up for help!)
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables like apples, broccoli, and carrots.
- Don’t eat a lot of candy and sweets (except on Halloween — then it’s ok!)
- Swap out sugary sodas for water.
- See your dentist every 6 months for a checkup!